Congratulations on the 3.0 release

Congrats to the whole team.

I am pretty sure these last weeks have been pretty stressful but also rewarding. You guys have done so much in such short period. This shows how strong the foundations of the product are and what smart choices you have been making along the way.

All of that while keeping an eye on the forum to provide daily support and trying to accommodate user requests and feedback.

Bravo!

14 Likes

Yes, I totally agree.

I’ve never ever seen a software product come so far so fast where there is such incredible interaction with the user community.

What an inspiration for us developing our own software products.

Time for @George, @Teodor and @patrick to head off somewhere special for a weekend of celebration! :clinking_glasses:

8 Likes

I join the congratulations and thanks! :tada:
Thank you to the Wappler Team for making an amazing product! :trophy:

6 Likes

Glass raised here, too :clinking_glasses:

Wappler has brought me back into mainstream development after a few years of losing my excitement for it. And the speed at which you’re improving it is truly astonishing, especially from such a small team of people. To be helping us on the forums while working extremely hard to release a new version on time makes it even more impressive.

And after surges in bug posts as we went through beta versions and release candidates, there were almost none following v3 Final coming out and that is the evidence for just how good a product Wappler is.

Already looking forward to next Thursday, though! :wink:

5 Likes

From me and our team here in Portugal we express our gratitude to all at Wappler, all within this community, and for the peace of mind that Wappler will continue to push the boundaries of application development. Thank you for all your hard-work @patrick @George @Teodor @wappler and congratulations on 3.0.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes