Column width options in the form generator

When using the Bootstrap Form Generator (which is excellent) it creates it with the labels being 2-col width and the fields 10-col width. I often want to change this to something like 4-col and 8-col or 6-col and 6-col so I have to edit every element individually afterwards.

Could you add a selector for the two columns so we can set what we’d like them to be? Would save a great deal of time.

I think I agree this would be useful - but don’t you mean Form Generator, not Table Generator?

1 Like

Doh! Yep, I did mean form. I’ve edited my original post. Thanks for spotting it. :slight_smile:

Adding more to this, could the option of having a single ‘col’ class on each field and a help text (eg. <small id="bs4-form-group-help7" class="form-text text-muted">Telephone</small>) be placed either before or after the field (so it appears above or below the input on the form) instead?

I generally build my BS forms this way so currently have to edit every field after using the excellent generator. If the generator allowed for this layout it would save a huge amount of time especially with large forms.