Clicking Build Query button does not open Query Builder

Wappler Version : 6.1.3 Beta
Operating System : Windows 11
Server Model: Capacitor

Expected behavior

Adding a Capacitor query to a Flow and attempting to open the query builder should work.

Actual behavior

The Query Builder is not opened.

How to reproduce

Add a query to a Flow in a mobile project using Beta channel.

Please restart Wappler with logging, reproduce the problem and attach the debug log. See:

Gettting this on restart.

RulesParseError: Incorrect data object passed at h.error (file:///C:/Users/Keith/AppData/Local/Wappler/resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/queryBuilder/js/query-builder.standalone.min.js:7:41529) 
at c.setRules (file:///C:/Users/Keith/AppData/Local/Wappler/resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/queryBuilder/js/query-builder.standalone.min.js:7:25326) 
at $.fn.queryBuilder (file:///C:/Users/Keith/AppData/Local/Wappler/resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/queryBuilder/js/query-builder.standalone.min.js:7:47260) 
at initQueryBuilder (file:///C:/Users/Keith/AppData/Local/Wappler/resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/dmxAppConnect/expression.htm?theme=dark&app=true&noinit=true:1170:17) 
at initUI (file:///C:/Users/Keith/AppData/Local/Wappler/resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/dmxAppConnect/expression.htm?theme=dark&app=true&noinit=true:653:5) 
at file:///C:/Users/Keith/AppData/Local/Wappler/resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/dmxDWApiBridge/dmxNWApiBridge.js:7:24962

Hmm seems like some invalid data types are being passed to the query.

What is your query code and specifically what were the data types of the involved database columns? Some of them seem to be exotic that maybe we haven’t handle yet.

So I think this may be a different bug from the one that I opened this bug report for. Feel free to split into another bug report starting from the “Getting this on restart” post.

I switched back to Stable to continue building, so this image shows a slightly more complete flow. I added the Repeat and Capacitor SQLite Query in Stable channel, so when I just switched back to Beta channel it threw the error.

When switching to Beta channel this is what it looks like.

I’ll send you the query that’s in the query_label via DM.

Well seems your action is kind of corrupted now. So it’s better to go as it was before and answer the original questions.

The action is only corrupted in Beta. I can switch back to Stable and it’s fine.

Here’s the log where I try to add a new repeat with a Capacitor SQLite Query and then try to open Query Builder while in Beta channel. wappler (2).zip (3.3 KB)

Could you pass me the generated flow code. You can send it in PM if it contains sensitive info

Sent

Here’s another weird anomaly with that flow that I haven’t noticed since I normally write the expressions directly in the code. This is happening in Stable channel as well.

For some reason under data it has meta and local instead of the queries. Not sure if this also has to do with my custom queries or something in one of the updates in 6.1.3.

I have other Page Flows that look fine

I also created a brand new Page Flow with just a basic single query and it’s exhibiting the same issue when attempting to use it in data bindings.

This is now fixed in the latest Wappler 6.2

This topic was automatically closed after 20 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.