Changed theme color throughout site - but remains the same in 'theme editor'

I’ve never had this problem either. Could it be an issue using Wappler on a Mac perhaps?

I’ve asked about this in the past too. If there’s an explanation somewhere I’ve missed it.

@ben - but this doesn’t reference the problem at all, so no wonder you can’t replicate it.

I have no issue using the theme manager, changing colours and it working.

The problem is, after these changes have been made, saved, uploaded and even ‘build design theme’ etc… as soon as there is a new Wappler update, the colours in the theme manager remain the same, but they appear as the default colour on the page until I change the theme manager color codes to something else, then back to the color I want.

Wappler team:

Here are my colors in the theme manager after the 3.4.0 update:

Please note specifically the ‘Success’ color and secondary. You can see these are custom.

Now if you go to the UI in my app:
Screen Shot 2020-10-16 at 5.57.53 am

The line is secondary, so should be a slight light grey and the button colour should be #00C588. Yet it’s showing the default green.

To fix this, I need to change the custom colors away from the code I am currently using (in above screenshot) to some random code, then back to the actual color I want to use. I then re-upload and build - then refresh the pages and it works again across the app.

Just a hunch, have you had a look at the directory structure and found two versions of Bootstrap?

Only one bootstrap folder, in public in my directory structure

There goes my theory. Sorry about that. :blush:

1 Like

No apologies necessary - I appreciate you taking the time to help!

Same here and I managed that in the same way you did.
I’m using node.js, docker (local and remote) + digital ocean on production server.

This should work just fine as long as you have selected a design framework on your project settings and also have bootstrap 4 as local framework (not CDN!)

If you still have issues. Please open a new issue