Capacitor Projects not built properly

I do know one or two things from a few active community members, because I wouldn’t have been able to do anything without all of you. There are many things already covered here, and I read a lot of them already. But today is the first time I have to engage myself because capacitor is new, so there’s not much for me to learn while lurking.

I just tried it again with bootstrap just to be sure to try every option, but it behaves the same. Would be interesting if anyone can replicate having installed version 4.5.1.

edit: Actually it cannot install capacitor in this case, but the node project folder structure is still here.

oh I see that there are some troubles indeed when creating new mobile projects, seems to be accidentally mixed with nodejs mode. Will solve it in the next update.

1 Like

I can confirm the issue as well.

Ok, thanks for looking into it.

How long would it take to get this fixed, not wanting to stress anyone, just so i can resume.

Or can I rollback to 4.5 somehow?

Our updates come on Thursday. This might have been a problem in Wappler 4.5 as well.

You may still be able to build apps @adrisalli, or at least implement Capacitor as intended…

it is quite simple to implement.

Should still be able to work (remain compatible) with your Project after the fix is released? Is this a correct assumption @George?

Found the problem - was indeed only in the latest Wappler 4.5.1 and also only for brand new mobile projects. They were a bit mixed with nodejs project settings due to the recent web project defaults changed to node and Wappler local server.

All existing mobile projects should have no issues.

Again it will be fixed in the next update.

Ok, thanks for always keeping up the pace to offer such a great tool. I am glad that I found it, and I guess it’s not only me.
Really appreciate it.

I still have an old project, will adapt this one to my needs.

1 Like

Fixed in Wappler 4.5.2

This topic was automatically closed after 46 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.