Cant see the notification after login / cant verify duplicate email register

Hello everyone,
I am having an issue with my app,
After register, the green succes notification doesnt appear.

Also after creating a control rule for the email to not bein duplicate,
It doesnt work.

What do you mean by doesn’t work? Any errors in the browser dev console?

Normaly according to the validate rule, a user cant whom email existe in the database muste not register with the same email egain; but the rule has been by pass

Did it insert an exact duplicate email address in the database? Depending on the database your email column can be case sensitive which would allow an email with different case being allowed. Best way to prevent duplicate email addresses is to make the column case insensitive and add a uniq constraint to it, that way you can never add a duplicate email. The validation also only checks for exact matches and the case sensitivity depends on your database.

Users can still get around the limitation by changing their email a bit, like pw@gmail.com and p.w@gmail.com point to the same email address, gmail ignores . in the name. Also what I often do is pw+spam@gmail.com, the part +spam is ignored again and I use it for example to identify which account was compromised when I recieve spam.

Check out this tutorial:

I didnt chech unik value in my DATABASE. Using SqlLite.

But i have create to rule in wappler, validate e-mail doesnt existe.

This was suppose to be enought right ?

The i dont even get anyway message from the browser Let’s say i say name is required, if i forget to right the name thé mouse will come back to it, without any messages to tell me that this information is required. Mean while i wrote thé message too

Hello Brad,
I have done it before still…