Can't delete page route

Wappler Version : 3.9.7
Operating System : 10.15.7
Server Model: PHP
Database Type: MySQL
Hosting Type: Custom (AMPPS)

Expected behavior

What do you think should happen?

Delete a page route element from the page and have the route delete from “Routes”.

Actual behavior

What actually happens?

Created a page route and after deleting the route element from the page, the route remains in “Routes”. Deleting the route from “Routes” manually doesn’t work. I select the route and click the “X” to delete it and nothing happens.

How to reproduce

Place a page route element on the page, change the path of the route. Delete the route element from the page. The route remains, attempt to delete the route from “Routes” nothing happens. The route appears to be connected correctly because I can change the path and the route updates. However deleting doesn’t seem to sync up. Then on top of that I can’t delete the route manually.

Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 6.15.07 AM Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 6.16.33 AM

Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 6.15.29 AM Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 6.15.40 AM

wont delete

For now I’ve deleted the route by removing it from the .htaccess file and the routes.json file.

Page routes can’t be deleted from there. Page routes will disappear when you remove them from the page.

Yes that’s what I was expecting but it didn’t remove it. I just tried to create another page route on the page and what happened was:

1. I selected the container.
  2. Clicked the move to include button.
  3. Created the include file
  4. The container stayed in the app structure view and didn’t turn into a route element however the code shows a route element and “Routes” shows the page route.
  5. I saved the page thinking it would update the app structure view but it didn’t.

Perhaps this issue is connected to the issue of not being able to delete?

Here you can see how the container stays in the app structure view but the code shows the route elements. When I save the page the route appears properly under “Routes” but the container does not update to the route element in the app structure view.