Can't connect to gmail API

I used the instruction here:

my settings:

this is the error:

server-connect:app   auth: 'oauth',

server-connect:app oauth: ‘oauthgoogle’
server-connect:app } +0ms
server-connect:server Got error? Error: Http response has no access_token. {“id_token”:“eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6IjM4ZjM4ODM0NjhmYzY1OWFiYjQ0NzVmMzYzMTNkMjI1ODVjMmQ3Y2EiLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QifQ.eyJhdWQiOiJodHRwczovL2dtYWlsLmdvb2dsZWFwaXMuY29tIiwiYXpwIjoiZ3BheWUtc2VydmljZS1hY2NvdW50QHBheWNhcHRhaW5tYWlsLmlhbS5nc2VydmljZWFjY291bnQuY29tIiwiZW1haWwiOiJncGF5ZS1zZXJ2aWNlLWFjY291bnRAcGF5Y2FwdGFpbm1haWwuaWFtLmdzZXJ2aWNlYWNjb3VudC5jb20iLCJlbWFpbF92ZXJpZmllZCI6dHJ1ZSwiZXhwIjoxNjU0Mjc2MzQ1LCJpYXQiOjE2NTQyNzI3NDUsImlzcyI6Imh0dHBzOi8vYWNjb3VudHMuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbSIsInN1YiI6IjEwMzA3NDI0OTEyOTg3Nzk5NjM5MyJ9.RieZN_pnZ-98tmFoqi6kje9KrGHBH7biAMJx5UKRkoYGeDzgqBikVWkwE0QW38BaL-zRTA7R0YwP2ul5JT7q4hF76YckUwV669YDScr7cVEKPLTRmQELANqglEC6OYFiZHKY0YtB7NyF1BlMVFFYJx5MmTiz9L9_Yu4CbIDi3tvL4dbAJR_WaxR7PEMTWmxP4vftXPpuoNAZgbiSRSUN1CjTC8wc-glmwIVzSsBsttcOuO8jGS9fRtV2yjPjbEhK0HYIvPj9DGQhbcGnRaEZU6zU-nJP-rR6dWyXYKuwgGYPLN59lSakLgOSMCR_5IMlNhFhjLN0dBfgDuSp0Blznw”}
server-connect:server at IncomingMessage. (/Users/raynoppe/Documents/wappler/gg-app/lib/oauth/index.js:117:39)

Hi Ray. Have you read this topic?

Hi Mr Rubi

Yes I have.

I have successfully connected via node. Waiting to see what Patrick says.

Plan b is to wrap the node app in an extension for wappler.

The id_token is normally returned when the scope is set to openid. This is from the OpenID Connect standard which is an extension of OAuth2. An id_token holds user information while an access_token allows you to access resources from an API endpoint.

Please check the Claims you do, you have to specify which API resources you want to access to get an access_token for it.

Where do I check the claims?

Which scope value did you set with the Claims in the JWT Sign step? I don’t know all the scopes Google has, but depending on the scope you want to access it will return you an id_token, access_token or both.