Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'length') at getRulesForFolder

Wappler 5 Beta 7
Windows
Php-Mysql

Sometimes when open a page I get in output console a message, and sometimes this doesn’t allow me to save the file:

TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'length') at getRulesForFolder (file:///C:/Users/pluse/AppData/Local/Wappler%20Beta/resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/dmxAppConnect/dmxAppConnect_parser.js:1491:40) at Object.getAppConnectComponentRulesForFolder (file:///C:/Users/pluse/AppData/Local/Wappler%20Beta/resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/appConnect/appConnect_base_lib.js:8:36532) at Object.getIncludeLinksForComponent (file:///C:/Users/pluse/AppData/Local/Wappler%20Beta/resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/appConnect/appConnect_base_lib.js:8:35234) at file:///C:/Users/pluse/AppData/Local/Wappler%20Beta/resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/wappler_editor_design.js:8:14775 at Array.forEach (<anonymous>) at r.getFrameworkIncludes (file:///C:/Users/pluse/AppData/Local/Wappler%20Beta/resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/wappler_editor_design.js:8:14714) at r.setHTML (file:///C:/Users/pluse/AppData/Local/Wappler%20Beta/resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/wappler_editor_design.js:8:16487) at reload (file:///C:/Users/pluse/AppData/Local/Wappler%20Beta/resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/wappler_editor_design.js:8:18473) at file:///C:/Users/pluse/AppData/Local/Wappler%20Beta/resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/jQuery/js_lib.js:555:12 at sentryWrapped (C:\Users\pluse\AppData\Local\Wappler Beta\resources\app\node_modules\@sentry\browser\dist\helpers.js:75:23)

I get the same error message after upgrading to 5.0 and trying to save an existing file.

EDIT : To get around this issue, I removed the bootstrap 4 framework selection from the ‘Add frameworks’ dialog. I next closed the dialog and then selected a bootstrap 5 framework from the same interface. Then manually updated any references in the include section of the page.

Fixed in Wappler 5.0.3

This topic was automatically closed after 32 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.