Cannot edit subqueries

OS info

• Operating System : Windows 10.0.19044
  • Wappler Version : 5.6.2
    Database : PostgreSQL
    Server model : PHP

Problem description

Cannot open query builder in serverconnect when the query has subqueries. Get the message : ‘Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ‘parent’)’
The serverconncet action works well on the server and gives result, so the issue seems not to be the query itself. I cannot edit it.
This is the case for all serverconnect actions with subqueries in my project.wappler.zip (2.5 KB)

How and where is your database setup and do you have it all working and displaying fine in the database manager?

Hi @George,

Thanks for looking at it.
The database was set-up in Postgres directly. The relationships seem to appear correctly in the database manager. However, the propeties show that the mandatory field Table is not filled for the multireference. If I fill it, Wappler wants to update the database, I prefer not, because I am connecting to a database created directly in PostgreSQL.
I was able to create the queries in earlier version of Wappler. So I guess, Wappler was able to get this info directly from the database in the past.

The queries works well

Here is the view in Postgres of the multireference table

Wasn’t this fixed recetly @George?
I had a conversation about this with Patrick and then saw it in release note.
The problem was with schema being other than public.

Fixed in Wappler 5.7.0

This topic was automatically closed after 31 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.