Calendar's dynamic events are not being display correctly

Wappler Version: 6.3.1
Operating System: Windows

Expected behavior

What do you think should happen?

Calendar is not displaying dynamic source events since 6.3.1 version (Beta Channel). In previous versions I did not see this behavior.

Actual behavior

What actually happens?

I have a SC that returns a hundred events per week (average) and they are being display in the calendar thru dynamic events source; in previous versions I did not have any issue with this; but in the new version of Wappler the only view that is working (sometimes) is the monthly view, time week view and day time view sometimes only show one day of dynamic events or simply shows nothing.

Nothing changed in the DB or SC, only the version of Wappler, in fact, in live stage I have installed the previous version of Wappler and the calendar works as expected, please the see below images.

How to reproduce

• Calendar should display many dynamic events, and the only view working fine sometimes is the monthly view, other views work erratically, sometimes shows the events, sometimes only one day of events, sometimes the calendar shows nothing, the SC source indeed has all the data.
  1. Image of the calendar since 6.3.1 version, check the SC, is retrieving all the week’s events

2. Monthly view seem to be the only view working as expected (sometimes)

3. Weekly view sometimes shows an empty calendar

4.Monthly view sometimes shows weird behavior, check February, empty almost all the month but the last week.

1. In my local environment, I removed the 6.3.1 version and moved back to 6.1.3 (I did not save a highest version) and the calendar works fine, check the weekly view with all the events.

2. The definition of the SC is fine, it retrieves all the programed events of the athletes by sport, date and hour.

3. The DB has the correct definition for date, start and end time

4. From console I get this message repeatedly: Error parsing expression: … ReferenceError: expext is not defined.

This was fixed in yesterdays inline update I believe. The replacement file is here

Please backup before making changes.

Thank you, this fix indeed removed that particularly error; unfortunately, the calendar still not shows all the scheduled events.

Seems to be working again in 6.3.2 version.