Calendar not show after update

Calendar not show anything, dates and events(nothing) after update to v5.1.0.

Before :

After :

Error in Chrome :

tela3

It looks like not all scripts are loaded or loaded in the wrong order. Did you update something on the page?

No, just updated the Wappler version.

I returned the old version and returned the code before the update and it worked again. I updated Wappler but I didn’t update the extensions and it kept working.

Yes it s happening to me too

So what’s different on your pages then? Are the includes being reordered when you save a page?

I had no occasion to try it on previous version. I remember that had same problem with 5.0.2 than you fixed in 5.0.3

Now the calendar doesn t appear in Wappler, while in the browser it appears

The include is the following:

< !-- Wappler include head-page=“layouts/atlante” fontawesome_5=“cdn” is=“dmx-app” id=“calendar” appConnect=“local” bootstrap5=“cdn” components="{dmxCalendar:{},dmxBootstrap5Alert:{}}" -->

EDIT: Maybe we are speaking about 2 different problems… I will put as different bug

Thanks!

1 Like

Remove the “defer” in the line where the fullcalendar core component is being loaded - for example:

<script src="https://unpkg.com/@fullcalendar/core@4.4.2/main.min.js" defer></script>

…so that it looks like:

<script src="https://unpkg.com/@fullcalendar/core@4.4.2/main.min.js"></script>

Then it should work.

Hi @Teodor,
Wappler always automatically adds a “defer” to the external scripts on save. But in the case of fullcalendar’s main.min.js it’s a problem.
How can I deactivate this automatic process or what would be the best workaround? If I load the fullcalendar main script from a locally saved file, Wappler always adds the external script again.

1 Like

Hi @George and @Teodor ,
with your last update to 5.2.2 my problem with fullcalendar and the automatically added “defer” isn’t solved!
So please don’t add properties like “defer” to already existing (!) script entries and generally don’t modify properties on save when I changed them via code or Script Inspector.

Can I also add that the list view includes still are NOT being added to the head as reported here:

The head after saving:

If you manually add any includes that weren’t added automatically, make sure that they also have the defer attribute otherwise they’ll try to initialise before full calendar is fetched - it seems to work for me but I’d be interested to know if you still have issued with the defer

Thanks @bpj,
now it works. In my case the include for fullcalendar list was most recently saved without “defer” (don’t know why). After I added it everything is fine now and the issue is solved for me.
Have a nice day.

Hi @george it looks like the defer attribute is fine. Just the includes not being added for list view - I’ll create a separate bug report so you can track it as it is technically a different issue.

The included will be added if you add the list views to the available views. If you already had them you need to remove and readd.

I keep telling you - it doesn’t happen when I add the option to the calendar. I even attached a series of screenshots to the previous post to show you what happens.