Calendar - Allow HTML on Event Title and Tooltip

Would it be possible to allow the Calendar event text, and tooltip, to be interpreted as HTML?
For example it could be used to:

• Add a link
  • Add a FontAwesome icon
  • Add a picture
  • etc.
    Currently any HTML is not rendered but displays as text.
    Is this a setting that has to be added by Wappler, or can it be set by some code?
    Thanks!

Could open a modal on event click and display your HTML elements within the modal. I’d say be careful filling the cell with too much information as could be a real mess in terms of responsiveness (also if you have multiple events on the same day).

I’d totally agree with this, for text in the event it might be worth using the truncate formatter to ensure the description doesn’t exceed a couple of lines.
I’d be surprised if you can render HTML in the event itself, certainly without some custom work. You might be able to with the tooltip but I’ve never tried, sorry. If I get a chance between things, I’ll have a go but it’s not going to be any time in the next week or so.

Thank you guys. I thought it may be a setting to turn on in the Calendar feature used by Wappler.
For the tool tip it seems to be the regular or Bootstrap tooltip, and I know HTML can be turned on there.
Now if I was to experiment with modal (Not my preference) where would I set this up? I don’t see an onClick in the Event settings.
Cheers!

Hey @Fred_K
Event/date clicks (dynamic) are covered in the calendar documentation sir:

Should find what you need there.

:slight_smile:

1 Like