Building a catalog app

Well if that’s the case (it was not clear from your fist post you don’t want to build a regular hosted site) then using local JSON files as a data source for each html page is just what you need.
Note, that you should put the data in your JSON files of course.

Right. I all ready have a data center host for my Magento 2 version (multistore). But now I want to build many smaller sites and produce them for individuals to use in combination with others like them.

I’m thinking that Wappler might fill that bill. I would use a JSON file with each site instead of a big database.

1 Like

Well if that’s the case (it was not clear from your fist post you don’t want to build a regular hosted site) then using local JSON files as a data source for each html page is just what you need.
Note, that you should put the data in your JSON files of course.

Right. I all ready have a data center host for my Magento 2 version (multistore). But now I want to build many smaller sites and produce them for individuals to use in combination with others like them.

I’m thinking that Wappler might fill that bill. I would use a JSON file with each site instead of a big database.

So, If I want to use JSON, I guess I need to sign on for a PRO license??

The JSON data source extension requires a basic license. This means with it you will be able to use the JSON as a data source, and display its data on the page.

Good enough. Will Wappler build the JSON file for me as I entre the data? And how many pages do you think it will accommodate?

I’m thinking I need a Home page, two category pages and one “product” template to begin. Is this how you see a prototype?

Oh, One more thing. Can I use a teammate on the projects with the PRO license?

Wappler won’t create a JSON file for you - it just uses it as a data source, when you add it. You need to create it yourself.
Please check the following link to understand what JSON is and how it stores your data:
https://www.w3schools.com/whatis/whatis_json.asp

Thanks

The Wappler licenses are per user, i.e. you need separate licenses for different users.

5 posts were split to a new topic: Team licenses