Bug Report from PaulBS #2021-4-30_11-43-57

OS info

• Operating System : Mac OSX 20.5.0 (M1 Mac Mini)
  • Wappler Version : 3.9.7

Problem description

When adding, removing target devices (or anything else) the refresh list icon spins constantly and if I look at the output I see a red error:

TypeError: Cannot read property 'unshift' of undefined at _execCommand (<anonymous>) at w2editor_cordova_manager.execCordovaCommand (<anonymous>) at w2editor_cordova_manager.refreshTargets (<anonymous>) at Object.onSuccess (<anonymous>) at Object.onSuccess (<anonymous>) at Object.onDone (<anonymous>) at PipeSocket.<anonymous> (<anonymous>) at PipeSocket.emit (events.js:326:22) at UnixTerminal.Terminal.emit (/Applications/Wappler.app/Contents/Resources/app.nw/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/node-pty/lib/terminal.js:149:34) at PipeSocket.<anonymous> (/Applications/Wappler.app/Contents/Resources/app.nw/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/node-pty/lib/unixTerminal.js:88:27) at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:421:26) at PipeSocket.emit (events.js:326:22) at Pipe.<anonymous> (net.js:672:12)

I have opened the project on my MacBook (old not M1) and there are no errors and the icon does not spin) so assume something different on my M1 Mac Mini.

I have done the system check and no errors are reported and I have tried removing and re-adding the devices ios, android etc. but still get the same error.

The back end (node.js) project is fine as that doesn’t have any device targets.

Steps to reproduce

1. Open a project (any project that is a front-end)
  2. Icon constantly spins.
  3. Check the output and the same error above appears.