Bug Report from nevil #2018-11-16_1-42-59

OS info

• Operating System : Windows 10.0.17134
  • Wappler Version : 1.7.0

Problem description

Somehow this database query doesn’t work anymore. I have duplicated the server connect with exactly the same data, and then it works fine. I have made a screenshare:

Why is the first one not working?

I think that this has more to do with the operating system than with Wappler. As far as I know, Windows still uses the 8.3 file system. When the long filename is converted to the short filename (8.3) it may lose a few characters at the end of the filename. Normally this will not matter, but when you have one file named Replenishment.php and another named Replenishment2.php, to Windows this could be regarded as the same file.

To rectify the problem, rename one of the two Server Actions to R3plenishment or similar and try again.

Just to clarify, you say you duplicated, but there is no duplicate command in server connect, so do you mean you created a brand new server action using the server connect panel and just started replicating exactly what settings and steps you used in the query before?

Or did you physically duplicate the action by going through the folder structure and finding the relevant file and duplicating it?

you can just copy/paste the file in a file manager to duplicate. the server actions panel is just a directory file list