Bug- Properties not showing for set Variable

Wappler 4.0.3
Mac OS Big Sur 11.5.2

When adding an action to set a value of a variable, the properties do not show up.

Is this the same issue as reported here?

Sounds like it, but I am using PHP and not NODE

However interestingly when you add a second one it shows up.

My question is - does this happen in the same situation as the other user reported it i.e. inside a repeat region?
Server model doesn’t matter here.

no, this is not in a repeat. Its a variable to show/hide something.
I tried it within the form and outside of the form, same issue for both.

What element are you applying the dynamic even to? Can you post your code here so we can see this?

<div class="offcanvas offcanvas-start" id="offcanvas1" is="dmx-bs5-offcanvas" tabindex="-1" dmx-on:hide-bs-offcanvas="select_staff.reset()"> <div class="offcanvas-header"> <h5 class="offcanvas-title">{{select_staff.data.query.s_name}}</h5> <button type="button" class="btn-close text-reset" data-bs-dismiss="offcanvas" aria-label="Close"></button></div> <div class="offcanvas-body"> <p>Edit details for {{select_staff.data.query.s_name.split(' ')[0]}}</p>
<dmx-value id="edit_staff_name" dmx-bind:value="0"></dmx-value>
<form is="dmx-serverconnect-form" id="f_update_staff" method="post" action="dmxConnect/api/Admin/Staff/update_staff.php" dmx-generator="bootstrap5" dmx-form-type="vertical"> <div class="row" id="s_staff_name" dmx-show="(edit_staff_name.value == 0)">
<div class="col"> <p dmx-text="select_staff.data.query.s_name">A nice paragraph</p>
</div> <div class="col-auto">
<button id="btn8" class="btn btn-sm" dmx-on:click="edit_staff_name.setValue(1)"><i class="fa fa-pencil-square-o"></i></button>
</div>

So which element are you trying to assign set value dynamic event?
What server model is this?
What page is this - content/full/layout? Is the variable located on the same page? If not where?

Please provide a detailed description so we can recreate the issue.

Server model is PHP
It is a full html page, using BS5
Element is a DIV, just adding a simple show/hide
Variable is on the same page

Create a variable
Create a DIV, add to div show when {variable = 1}
Add a button to change the variable (this is where the problem is)

This has been fixed in Wappler 4.0.4

This topic was automatically closed after 44 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.