Bug Preloader with Safari Browser

Wappler Version : 2.9.0
Operating System : OS 10.13.6

Expected behavior

Typing a url directly in Safari with a preloaded on that site, the site should load.

Actual behavior

When using the Preloader, there is a strange behavior on Safari.
Typing the URL directly into the address bar on Safari, the site is not loading the first time. The url is kept in the address bar, so if confirm it a second time, the page is loading normally and will work on all other site linked with links.

I tried some things and found out, that if disabling the dmxPreloader.css on the header, the site is loading correct. I think there this is caused by the css file of the preloader.

This issue only appears: Safari (my version 13.1 on mac - not tested on iPhone) and only when typing the url directly into the address bar. All other common browsers working correct

How to reproduce

Use Safari
Use a preloader
Try to disable the css (dmxPreloader.css) of the preloaded in the header section.

I haven’t noticed this problem - at least with OS 10.15.4. Are any errors indicated in Wappler at the bottom of code or design view?

I’ve come across problems using the preloader if there are errors.

No errors indicated in Wappler. I also tested it now on an iPad with Safari, which is in the same WLAN as my Mac. No error appears. It looks like it is a very special exception, and from my point of view it haven’t to be solved.
One more Info: it doesn’t matter if a preloader is really implemented as an element or not, it only depends on the dmxPreloader in the HEAD section.
And it is not a Wappler 2.9.0 issue, I noticed that also on versions bevor.