BUG (CRITICAL) - Mobile App Capacitor Bootsrap5 doesn't work anymore since Wappler 5.6.0 upgrade

Hi everybody,

One hour ago, I was about to publish my web app project with some fixes and in the meanwhile to publish a new Android build of my mobile app and my first iOS build.

My Mobile app worked perfectly on emulators for both Android and iOS.

I decided to update from Wappler 5.5.2 to Wappler 5.6.0.
Opening my web and mobile projects this updated the Wappler components.

Since my mobile app doesn’t work anymore, it looks like nothing happens by clicking anywhere.
SC are not loaded anymore. Login Check with page flow doesn’t work anymore. Nothing.

I uninstalled Wappler and installed 5.5.2 version but still have the same trouble.

I imagine this is about the new dmxAppConnect files or maybe a new capacitor version?
I really need to deploy my 2 iOS and Android builds. My customers are waiting this since too many weeks.

Thanks for your help @Teodor, @George or any Wappler team member.
Sylvain

I copied/pasted a backup dmxAppConnect folder and it works great.
I found a solution by my side but maybe you should have on look about Mobile / Capacitor and the new dmxAppConnect
:slight_smile:

The new app connect updates are only on the beta extensions channel. So for production sites just stay on the stable channel.

We do like to know any problems with the beta so we can solve them before the final rel ASR.

1 Like