Bubble forum is turning into an SEO/Marketing/GetRich type weird place

I was browsing the forum a few minutes ago and bumped into this.

So a guy went through the manual and created some sort of quiz on typeform with the purpose of certifying people on “Bubble knowledge”. Eventually he intends to get people to pay for it. Obviously this is not going anywhere…I thought.

But then someone posted a link of a so called “top agency” that already provides a certification in bubble.

What’s next?

Some random guy on the internet offers certification for a product he is not related to and says it is “Recognised as the Gold Standard” ? :smiley:
What a nice business idea. Tomorrow i am starting my Tesla driving quiz, providing you with the special Platinum Standard certificate :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Sounds good. Sign me up if I don’t need a Tesla to take part @Teodor.

1 Like

You don’t even need a Tesla with a certificate “Recognised as the Platinum Standard”.

2 Likes

I did the research so you don’t have to :slight_smile:

This must be legit… :thinking:

PS: my name is not Ulrich

2 Likes

We once got asked if we wanted to certify an application as ‘Environmentally Friendly’, for just a thousand Euros (discounted of course), we could then display an icon on the site…

2 Likes

You would be amazed how many people and companies fall for all that.

1 Like

I can imagine.

I will offer certification to anyone who completes my course without falling asleep once. For a small Admin fee of course! :innocent:

3 Likes