Brightyard - The all-in-one work management app

Hello Wappler Community! :smile:

I’m excited to introduce you to a project I’ve been passionately working on. Brightyard is an all-in-one work management solution designed to streamline your daily work. Whether you’re a solo entrepreneur or part of a dynamic team, Brightyard is tailored to make email, contact management, task tracking, and overall work coordination more efficient and less stressful.

What sets Brightyard apart? Here are a few highlights:

• Intuitive email and contact management that keeps your communication streamlined.
  • Task tracking that helps you, or your team, tackle daily tasks.
  • A user-friendly interface that makes work management delightful.

But, this is just the beginning, and I need your help! I’ve set up a basic marketing site for Brightyard, and I’d love your insights:

• What features excite you the most?
  • Any functionality you think we should add?
  • General impressions about the user experience and design.

Your feedback is invaluable, and who knows, this might also be an opportunity for anyone interested in joining the Brightyard journey as a co-founder or collaborator.

Check out Brightyard here: https://brightyard.co

Thank you for your time and I’m looking forward to your thoughts and suggestions!

Best,
Keith

21 Likes

Perfect!

I wish you the best Keith!

If any thoughts come to my mind I will let you know.

1 Like

Its a great day when you go public with your hard work. We also work within the team management space. Amazing how many companies are out there still using spreadsheets to organise their tasks!

Congratulations and all the best for your success. Onward and upward dear Sir!

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Looks impressive, great job!

1 Like

If that initial image is anything to go by, it would have to be one of the best-looking and professional UI standard point built on wappler IMO.

2 Likes

Looks awesome, Keith!

I wish you all the best of luck with the project. Very professional!

1 Like

Awesome work!

1 Like

Thanks! I created three projects in total for Brightyard. All powered by Wappler.

1. A marketing website
  2. The server app for registration, subscription, and team management
  3. The desktop/mobile app

I will need some alpha testers, so sign up for early access! :grin:

1 Like

Great work. Wish you all the best with the project!

1 Like

Awesome @kfawcett!! Congrats!!

Did you implemented email send/receive within the app? If yes, how? 3rd party library?

Best!

Thanks @otavionestares!

Yes, it’s using NodeMailer and MailParser.

3 Likes

signed as early user…
I was exactly looking something that could be able to manage email inside a management system.

1 Like

This looks great. And a testament to Wappler’s capability to deliver a world-class product

1 Like

Signed up as well, really looks amazing!

1 Like

Amazing Keith, wish you the best :clap:t2:

1 Like

Joined the waitlist @kfawcett - looking forward to trying it out.

1 Like

I’ve just joined the list too. :+1: :tada:

1 Like

Me too!

2 Likes

Signed up as well. Screenshot looks amazing.

1 Like

Thank you all for your support! Now I need to build faster. :slight_smile: I’ll keep you updated as I get closer to alpha testing.

4 Likes