BlockChain?

Has anyone explored using blockchain with Wappler? Wappler can do anything right?

To be fair I am just starting to get to grips with blockchain which seems to be an alternative for data storage to a database (I use MySQL), or supplement to a database. I know I sound naïve but I have to get to grips with this. At its simplest, it stores data in a distributed and encrypted manner, I am guessing it still needs a front end that wappler can be used to design, am I right?

So my question is , where is the best place to start on this humongous topic? How can Wappler be leveraged, is that even the right question?

1 Like

We did have a member @Freddy_Blockchain who was quite an interesting individual, obviously very interested and knowledgeable in this space. Could try searching for some of his topics @BruceX

Such as a request he made:

Might be a good place to start. I’d certainly be interested in learning more about Blockchain technologies. Interesting topic for sure!

Check out Ivan on Tech and his development platform Moralis.

Much of blockchain is currently about decentralised finance (DeFi) and digital ownership through NFTs. There are massive opportunities for DeFi/NFT developers and projects.

Database and file storage products are coming such as this one:

I’ll be interested to see what you discover!