Blank page after loading template a second time

Wappler Version : 2.5.2
Operating System : Windows 10

Expected behavior

I have a template page that I start pages with. And then do a ‘save as’ to rename the page. First time i open the .asp template it opens fine and I am able to rename it. second time I open the original template, i just get a blank page with nothing. No matter what I do blank page once it has been saved and reopened. Restart wappler fixes problem.

Having the same issue with pages opening blank. Same kind of scenario using a page as a template and saving under an alternative name. Try to open the page again as Wappler saves the document as the newly named page rather than creating a new tab with the new document name, page opens blank. Refresh sometimes sorts it out otherwise have to close all documents and occasionally Wappler to see the page again.

Any errors displayed in the design view? You can see those in the footer of design view when you click on the error and warnings icons - the errors list will expand.

Hi George, no errors at all on any pages.

Weird,

Please restart Wappler with logging, reproduce the problem and attach the debug log. See: