Black friday

@George is the 20% discount only available for new sign ups?
or if I swap back to yearly subscription is this 20% available for me to use??

The Promo code is only valid for New Signups. It does not apply for subscription upgrades.

I think it’s strange that you don’t want to reward your loyal customers. Makes me feel like we’re not valued.

Also I remember you guys saying that there wasn’t going to be a Black Friday sale? Marketing isn’t your strong point apparently.

And also from a business perspective it’s way more financially interesting to upsell existing customers then get new ones.

1 Like

If existing subscribers could renew each year with a 20% discount, the subscription rates/revenue would in effect be reduced by 20%. I think Wappler is very inexpensive for what it is; I pay similar amounts for individual tools for other development software.

3 Likes

I love Wappler, but I still think there should be some reward for loyal customers. I understand that if all existing customers got 20% off then Wapplers revenue would drop by 20%. I also agree that Wappler is good value, but I still would expect Wappler to reward current customers even if it was just a smaller discount.

I expect this sort of stuff from my mobile carrier, not Wappler. Again, I am not bashing Wappler in any sense or form, I just think that this wasn’t necessarily the best decision.

I agree with you @TomD. I am not trying to be the ‘devil advocate’ here but I think the current price is very reasonable for all of the things you can do with Wappler…

My suggestion would probably be applying some discount for a user who has been using Wrappler for X years…or if you introduce a new client you will get a discount on your next renewal etc…

My 2 cents :slight_smile: