Black Friday or Cyber Monday Deals?

Hi Guys… Finally my DMX Zone yearly subscription has ended… :slight_smile: Time for Wappler… any Black Friday or Cyber Monday Deals coming our way… for Wappler Sign Up…

Hi @Mozzi,
We are not planning any Wappler subscription sales for Black Friday.

3 Likes

@Teodor… mmmm … so much for my discount :slight_smile:

Get ready for Black Friday because in less than 48 hours the Wappler Black Friday Sale will start and this means GREAT DISCOUNTS !

The to be announced promo code will give you 20% off of your NEW Wappler Yearly Subscriptions.

Note that Wappler Black Friday Sale will be available on November 29th only for 24 hours ! The countdown timer on the top of wappler.io will remind you about the end of the promotion.

Well that is the great thing about Black Friday - it is nice surprise for thanksgiving presents!
It won’t be much fun if you know about your presents already in June isn’t it :slight_smile: ?

3 Likes

@George So if my current subscription ends in 5 months time, can I pre-pay for another 12 months in advance by using the Black Friday discount? Or do I have to wait until my 5 months are up until I can renew?

The black Friday discount will be available for new subscriptions only.
It can’t be used for extending your current one.

1 Like

@Teodor, makes sense. I’ll need to convert my existing subscription to a monthly one next year and then wait until Black Friday 2020 to reconvert it to an annual subscription.

It’s all about timing. :slightly_smiling_face:

Good plan in theory, Scott. However the extra you pay for going monthly will likely end up costing you more than you save. :wink:

1 Like

Would a “new” subscription be going from monthly to yearly?

No, that’s subscription upgrade and this is not included in the black Friday deal. If you cancel your subscription and if it ends before or on Friday, then you can get a new one.

1 Like

lol … to be fair i did ask… on Oct the 17th :slight_smile: :slight_smile: … that is like n 42 days ago… not June… but i hear you… i hear you… :slight_smile: … I should have gone on holiday on the 17th until now… then it would have been sorted…

LOL… all fair game … it is what is is…

Seems like it would have been a good idea to try to convert monthly subscribers to yearly ones :wink:

@dserber it’s already a great deal to convert to an yearly subscription as the yearly subscription gives you two months for free, compared to when you pay monthly :slight_smile:

1 Like