Black Friday 2019 Discount

Hi,

Will there be any Black Friday 2019 discount for the subscription? Is the subscription price the same every year?

Thanks
I B

I read that there wouldn’t be one, which is why i paid for an annual subscription.

1 Like

I don’t believe there was a discount last year so I wouldn’t expect one this year.

1 Like

yes, there was a discount last year. 20%

Get ready for Black Friday because in less than 48 hours the Wappler Black Friday Sale will start and this means GREAT DISCOUNTS !

The to be announced promo code will give you 20% off of your NEW Wappler Yearly Subscriptions.

Note that Wappler Black Friday Sale will be available on November 29th only for 24 hours ! The countdown timer on the top of wappler.io will remind you about the end of the promotion.

I’ve started seeing black Friday promos all over. Is wappler going to give any discounts? My renewal is due and I am hoping for some discount… @Teodor and @George please work some magic.

This promo is only applicable to a new subscription, and not for renewal right since there’s no option to renew before the end of subscription cycle.

I am disappointed with this, as i asked if there would be a discount, and got told no, so opted to take out a yearly subscription, to now find out if i had waited a few weeks could have saved myself 20 percent.

I understand how you feel. Those who subscribe during black Friday are the lucky ones. I used to shop dmxzone during black Friday but when I urgently need to use the product, I’d purchase right away since to me time is more precious than money. I wish they also consider discount to subscription renewal.

My issue really centres around being told there would be no BF Discount, if they has said yes, i would have held off a few weeks.