Beta 5 - window become too small

Thought I’d dive into the beta today.

Everything installed fine. The first time I opened Wappler it came up for about 3 seconds and then disappeared.

Now it won’t open at all. The dock icons and status bar icons all display/work as they should but the Wappler UI doesn’t open.

Tried closing and re-opening … tried restarting computer …

On a MacBook Pro.

Eventually managed to find it … it was shrunk down to about 1x1 pixel.

Now it’s good.

What exactly was shrink down? The main Wappler window?

Yes, I only found it because the red/yellow/green dots (Mac controls) came up and I was able to find the app and resize it.

Thinking back, when it first opened up I may have double clicked the header of the App to make it max size. But it shrunk to so small it didn’t even show on the screen.

We save indeed the last size to restore it back on reopen.

Weird how you got it so small.

Will add some more checks.

1 Like

So perhaps since it didn’t have a previously saved size it just shrunk down?

I can confirm that it does indeed remember size now that I have closed and restarted Wappler.

I can replicate by uninstalling and doing a fresh install. Did it twice more to confirm.

Install Fresh Wappler
Open Wappler
Click on Wappler Header to maximize UI

Wappler disappears.

When I first opened the beta I double-clicked the header to make it expand to the full screen (normal behaviour on a Mac) and it disappeared. I ended up using the Window system menu to tile it in order to get it back.

This has been fixed in Wappler 4 beta 6

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.