Beta 10: Opens SC actions panels at full width by default and there is no `Save` button

More tab goodness and split tabs will be coming soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wide monitors worked really well with the old (v3) UI. So far with v4, half of my 43" monitor is unused much of the time. Iā€™m looking forward to the split screen facility which will enable App/Server connect panels to be displayed simultaneously if desired (if Iā€™ve understood correctly), similarly to v3.

I like the new tabs and will like them more when Query Builder etc. will no longer be in modals (again, if Iā€™ve understood correcty).

I think Wappler is going to have to sell the new licenses with a discount for an ultra, ultra, very ultra wide monitor :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl:

And I was happy with my current setup ā€¦ :grimacing: :pleading_face:

2 Likes

A monitor dedicated to this community, surely that deserves a badgeā€¦ maybe the ā€˜Teodor, order me another monitorā€™ badge

2 Likes

Yea but instead there is that Spotify dedicated monitor not even playing death metal ā€¦ no badge sorry.

I have 4 x Sonos One for that! Gimme ma badge!
And I can reach my fridge for da beers from here. Yeah Iā€™m in the kitchen. Home Office is being redone :smiley:

Thanks Ben for rooting!

1 Like

Hahahahah the spotify monitor is mine Teodor :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl: :joy:

I had just opened it, I can recommend you very good Argentine rock if you want, although I usually listen to a lot of songs with only acoustic guitar when I program.

1 Like

Hahaha huups, though it was John posting this :grinning:
Ah now I see he deserves a badge indeed!

2 Likes

Hey Jon, I just got sent a screenshot of your Sonos - seems you might be telling porkies :wink:

1 Like

That would be right actually. The cover art is wrong though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyv-nGCF2TY

1 Like

:rofl: brilliant!

This is the right one.

Benā€¦now for the real question.
Did you get that screenshot from your device?

I went classicā€¦

Trying to mask your disgusting taste in music by sweet talking us with the black album.

I think we need more bans in this forum.

The one before the black album:
before that a bit of Paradise Lost

1 Like

Maybe you donā€™t deserve that ban after all. But humiliating your computer by searching regular aquaā€¦that was all sorts of wrong.

Wow, this topic went off on a tangentā€¦

Come on dudeā€¦you know me better.

1 Like

1 Like