Automatic vertical scrolling

Hello everyone, I have a page in which I display customer reviews, I want the reviews to scroll down and once finished the page reloads or it goes back to the first reviews

Is it possible?

Thanks

Could you share a screenshot of these reviews?
It’s not clear to me how you want the reviews to scroll down. Do you mean you want the elements to move down or do you mean that you want the browser to scroll down

it might be better to display for example the reviews 5 by 5 then to start again at 0 once the end is reached, otherwise indeed with a javascript I could scroll the scroll but it is not preferable

Have you thought of using a component like swiper and scroll them horizontally instead?

I’ll see if it suits him and I’ll try

If anyone has another solution, I’m still a taker.

Thank Teodor and Karh

And with loop and auto-scroll enabled.

1 Like

https://stihl-avis.occicrunch.com/swiper.php
Hello , swiper seems good, but I only display one notice at a time how can I display two or three,

I haven’t looked yet but I can connect the swipper to a database?

Thank

It seems you really messed up the settings for your swiper randomly enabling them.
Just use something like that:

<div is="dmx-swiper" id="swiper1" dmx-bind:initial-slide="1" speed="400" vertical="true" autoplay="true" slides-per-view="4" loop="true" slides-per-group="4">

and it should be fine. Your content will also change vertically.

1 Like

I still have the same problem it seems
https://stihl-avis.occicrunch.com/swiper.php

You need to put some height to your swiper.
For example #swiper1 {height: 1200px;} or similar. Just customize it to suit your needs.

Thank you and do you have an idea why the slides overlap?

Probably you are trying to show too much slides for the height you defined … either add more height or set smaller amount of slides to be shown.

yes thanks
one last question, how to reduce the space between 2 slides? by putting a max-height, it no longer shows me the slides