Auto show Modal after set delay

Hi,
I have search for a solution without success. Is there a way to auto show a Modal after a set delay on a page?
Thank you.

Have you tried adding a Flow on tp the page and then showing the modal. You need to set the flow to Auto.

This should help:

You can use a scheduler component to handle the delay before triggering your action.

@mebeingken where do I find schedular component etc? Novice here.

You add it like other app connect components. I believe it is called an action scheduler.

1 Like

Thanks @mebeingken. Found it.
For the benefit of others, this is how to add and define a delay before a Modal can appear on a page.

1. Create a Modal first using the App content side.

2. Click on “App” and added “Action Scheduler”

3. Once added click on the newly created Action Schedular and in the Schedular Properties below set the desired Delay time, in this case I used 5 seconds and ticked no-repeat.

4. Under Dynamic Events in the Schedular properties, I selected the available actions arrow head and in the pop-up Available actions window I selected and added “Show” under my Modal (in this case it was modal1) and clicked select.

5. Save the page and it’s all done! So easy and it works beautifully.

Well done once again to Wappler team! @George :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe you want also to set the “no repeat” property of the Action Scheduler to fire it just once and not every 5 seconds

Great idea! Definitely have @George, just didn’t include it in the screenshot. Love it!! Thank you😊

1 Like