Assigning purchased license

My company purchased some licenses and they want to be able to assign the licenses to users. But there is no option for that. I’ve seen in a post here that we need to message the founder, George, but we are unable to send messages. Can we get some help?

Welcome Amit,
Have tagged George below. He is a family man so maybe you’ll have to wait for a response tomorrow.

@George

The person who purchased the licenses can just login to https://account5.Wappler.io and assign the licenses to the coworkers by using their emails.

I made a mistake. Our company purchased 1 license and they meant to assign that license to my account. Does that mean the 1 license they purchased is tied to that account it was purchased on?

The problem with that is our company wants to have an admin account that assigns the licenses to others. They want to do this for security reasons. That admin account does not require a license.

Currently we assume that the purchaser account would also need a license, but we can adjust our system that this is not a requirement if needed.

Just let us know when you purchase the licenses.

Can you make that adjustment to your system?

Yes @patrick can do that for you, how many licenses do you require?

just 1 for now

I will try to work on it today, can you send me the email address of the account that holds the subscription in a private message. To be able to assign a license to another account a Business or Enterprise license is needed, the Personal / Individual license can’t be assigned to another account.