ASP.NET: Problem with summernote form

Hi, I have a very simple data modification form with one field.
I converted it to a summernote, from that moment if I change the text on a line there is no problem.
As soon as I try to move to new line, it no longer saves me the text. Why?

Seems like it not accept HTML tag
In browser debug I have this error:

[HttpRequestValidationException (0x80004005): Valore potenzialmente pericoloso Request.Form rilevato dal client (testo="<p>aaas asd as asdas...").]
   System.Web.HttpRequest.ValidateString(String value, String collectionKey, RequestValidationSource requestCollection) +417
   System.Web.HttpRequest.ValidateHttpValueCollection(HttpValueCollection collection, RequestValidationSource requestCollection) +279
   System.Web.HttpRequest.get_Form() +59
   System.Web.HttpRequest.get_HasForm() +80
   System.Web.UI.Page.GetCollectionBasedOnMethod(Boolean dontReturnNull) +49
   System.Web.UI.Page.DeterminePostBackMode() +111
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +10218
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +348
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +75
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +105
   System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +872
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStepImpl(IExecutionStep step) +220
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +94

A google search:

ASP.NET - Errore : Valore potenzialmente pericoloso Request.Form rilevato dal client - PRO360BLOG.com

A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client - Genera Codice

Yes, at the top of the page I insert

<%@ Page validateRequest="false" Language="C#" ContentType="text/html" ResponseEncoding="utf-8" %>

but I have not solved

Ok i edit the web.config and now It seems work:

<configuration>
    <system.web>
        <globalization enableClientBasedCulture="true" fileEncoding="utf-8" />
		<pages validateRequest="false" />
		<httpRuntime requestValidationMode="2.0" />
    </system.web>
</configuration>

@patrick Is setting validateRequest to false the best way to handle this issue in Wappler?
Had an old project come up with this issue, as we are working on some enhancements.

From what I read, it makes the complete application vulnerable. So just want to confirm.

@patrick Can you please confirm?

@patrick Could you advise on this?

I am running a Wappler project on Windows Server 2019 with IIS.

Thanks
Ray

It would be best to only disable the validation for the page where you post HTML content to and not other pages. By default ASP.NET validates all requests and blocks them when they contain dangerous content like HTML.

Request Validation - Preventing Script Attacks | Microsoft Learn