ASP.NET: Errors after last update in server manager and security manager

Please don’t use the same names for different steps / components.

I allready have 15 action files using a server connection named TW6, this is saved as a linked file. I tried to give the new global connecton a different name, but it will still not save the json file or show Properies

I’m using mssql and .net

Sorry I misunderstood you. I thought you have another step called the same as your database connection.

I can ad the databse under a differnt name in database manager, but it still doenst show up under Globals

And Oh joy, after testing this I get my favorite message on all my action files: A server error occured, to see the error enable the DEBUG flag. And no more information after enabling the DEBUG flag

You have to choose also the Server Connect Connection setup to see it also in Server connect:

I did, but it is still not visible either under globals, or as a connection in one of my steps. Same goes for my orginal server connection.

turned of exprimental features, restarted wappler, and the I can select both database connections directly in my steps when putting a database connection before the query as before, but nothing global

Hmm very weird - what server model are you on and what kind of target is selected?

Oh .net - that might be the problem - will check it out.

Converted to private message due to sensitive info on your screenshots

1 Like

ASP.NET support for global settings and connections will be available in the next update

1 Like

Ok. Will I have to reconfigure all my pages then?

No - not at all it is fully backwards compatible

That’s very good news, I have over 600 dynamic pages in various projects :slight_smile:

Fixed in Wappler 3.5.2

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.