Asp.net 500 internal server serror

serverconnect

500 internal server error when using asp.net (iis) and using the query builder operator CONTAINS to filter the data set… has anyone else got this issue? Database is mysql

Does it work if you enter %john%
So the query reads

NOT LIKE '%john%'

no it doesn’t, i tried that :slight_smile: , doesn’t work, hopping for a solution.

no it doesn’t, i tried that :slight_smile: , doesn’t work, hopping for a solution.

Hi Johnny,

Could you enable the debug so the real error is shown, see:

Hi George, thanks for your quick response,

i have pasted the error below: its a mysql on amazon db, for a lending platform.

“Message”: “[MySQL][ODBC 5.3(a) Driver][mysqld-5.6.10]You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘LIKECONCAT(’%’, ?, ‘%’) ESCAPE ‘!’’ at line 1”,
“SQLState”: “42000”,
“NativeError”: 1064,
“Source”: “myodbc5a.dll”
}
],
“ClassName”: “System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException”,
“Message”: “ERROR [42000] [MySQL][ODBC 5.3(a) Driver][mysqld-5.6.10]You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘LIKECONCAT(’%’, ?, ‘%’) ESCAPE ‘!’’ at line 1”,
“Data”: null,
“InnerException”: null,
“HelpURL”: null,
“StackTraceString”: " at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnection.HandleError(OdbcHandle hrHandle, RetCode retcode)\r\n at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcCommand.ExecuteReaderObject(CommandBehavior behavior, String method, Boolean needReader, Object[] methodArguments, SQL_API odbcApiMethod)\r\n at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcCommand.ExecuteReaderObject(CommandBehavior behavior, String method, Boolean needReader)\r\n at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)\r\n at DMXzone.ServerConnect.Database.Connector.Execute(SqlBuilder sql) in d:\Develop\DMXzone Server Connect\ASPNET_Source\DMXzone Database Connector\Database\Connector.cs:line 162\r\n at DMXzone.ServerConnect.Module.DbConnectorModule.Select(JObject options) in d:\Develop\DMXzone Server Connect\ASPNET_Source\DMXzone Database Connector\Module\DbConnectorModule.cs:line 69",
“RemoteStackTraceString”: null,
“RemoteStackIndex”: 0,
“ExceptionMethod”: “8\nHandleError\nSystem.Data, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089\nSystem.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnection\nVoid HandleError(System.Data.Odbc.OdbcHandle, RetCode)”,
“HResult”: -2146232009,
“Source”: “myodbc5a.dll”,

i Hope its something iv done wrong on my end :slight_smile: any ideas?

Thanks, Deens we have Some escaping issues with the mysql combination.

@patrick will check it out

I identified the problem, it is a bug in the extension. I’m currently working on a fix, I expect it to be ready before the next Wappler update.

Hi patrick, is their a date set for this expected release? also, is their any new features or bug list you can share?

The Wappler update is coming today or tomorrow. I finished the fix and it will be included with the update.

Fixed in version 1.5.0