App structure panel / properties panel / codeview not in sync

Wappler Version : 4.2.2
Operating System : Mac OS Monterey 12.0.1
Intel mac
Server Model:
Database Type:
Hosting Type:

Expected behavior

changes made in code view or in the properties panes being reflected in the other panels

Actual behavior

The code view is not reflecting changes made in the properties panel and vice versa.

Also the App structure page is not updating when making changes in codeview and saving the page. Even reloading the app structure panel is not alway’s updating the changes made.

After each change I have to close the page and reopen to see if the changes have been applied.

Adding dynamic events often don’t get added at all and I end up doing it in codeview to make sure it is added.

With other projects it is working as expected, and it only seems to happen in a fw7 project.

I’ve been noticing more and more of this as well.

Intel Mac 11.6 (Big Sur)
Bootstrap 5
Wappler 4.4.4

Best I have at this point is a video. You can see a couple things that happen:

1. Some elements in the App Structure do not become active when I click on them. Clicking the refresh button seems to resolve this
  2. The split/code view does not update even if the element in app structure becomes active

Restarting Wappler fixes for some period of time…haven’t found what triggers it yet.

Please restart Wappler with logging, reproduce the problem and attach the debug log. See: