Wappler Version: 5.5.2
Operating System: Windows 11 and Linux (Ubuntu)
Server Model: NodeJS
Database Type: Postgres
Hosting Type: Docker
When Project is deployed or Project settings are changed/saved Security providers should get copied from the app/ folders to targets
When the project is loaded, the security provider and other config settings (if different) from the app folder ones, get overridden by those from the targets folder.
This creates a problem if you had made changes to the security provider configurations
How to reproduce
- Add Security provider(s), and save Project settings, which creates the security provider json configs within the targets folders
- Carry out modification of the security provider config, like changing the secret
- Reload the project
- You’ll notice that the secret on the UI and that seen in the code explorer is different, and every time the project gets deployed the files from the app folder get overridden by those from the target folder
- The files in the target folder seem to be different for different machines.
- Deleting the app folder in the target doesn’t break anything and the UI issue (secret/config mismatch) gets resolved.
- Clicking deploy or re-saving the project settings recreates the app folder in the target, with different files copied over.
the solution, for now, is to delete the app folder in the target.