App Flows Do Not Have Capacitor Options

Just noticed if I go on App flows (Capacitor project) there is no option for Sqlite and the camera like there is on a Page Flow. Is this by design or just not added yet?

Can I just ask also do page flows run all at once or does this wait for the first action to finish before moving onto the next step when using node.js?

1 Like

Hi @jmartland22, I saw your post while searching for an issue I’ve run into with App Flows on a Capacitor project. I think you need to enable the Beta channel for extensions to see the Capacitor SQLite options.

Actions in Flows are synchronous, they do wait for the first action to finish before moving to the next action.

1 Like

Thanks @kfawcett .

I still never managed to get it in app flows but its is all working okay in page flows. Can you get it in app flows now?

I messed with it for ages and I found that the run actions aren’t synchronous(think this mentioned somewere in the forum). Also I found if I was getting unexpected results putting ‘wait’ would resolve it. From there I just split the flows up as required. Alot my flows were syncing offline data back to the main app so were calling serverconnect actions.