App Connect Flow documentation

Is there any documentation on app connect flow other than the introduction?

The intro mentions the following use cases which I’m interested in but I can’t find anything other than a few folk asking the same thing…

• Query for fresh data from server and then insert in data store only when needed.
  • Query different API sources for data - filter and transform data, then use it on your page.
  • Query remote data, process it first in a flow, filter and transform - and then use it when done.
  • Query regularly remote service for new data and act when available
  • Fetch remote data from multiple data sources, transform, filter and use as new data

If it’s a case of playing around and working it out I guess that’s fine, but some documentation would be great to save some time.

Thanks.

2 Likes

There is no more documentation that I am aware of

I think your overall question is a bit too broad and basically too long and complex to expect the time needed to be donated on the forum.to present a full solution
Perhaps if you can try and then ask specific use cases when you get stuck
On a brief assessment I would suggest you look at doing most of what you ask, data merges/ transformations etc as Server Connect flows rather than app connect flows as the appropriate tools are available and performance will be much better.

2 Likes

OK good to know - thanks for the reply.