Thanks for reporting an issue! Spend 60 seconds reading this…
- Before reporting, make sure you have the latest version of Wappler.
- Make sure you have searched the forum first for similar issues being reported
- If it is a general web related issue - do a Google Search first
- Issue tracker is only for bugs and feature requests, in English only.
- Learn how to report bugs effectively
======== TEMPLATE BUG FORM ========
Wappler Version : 2.4.1
Operating System : Mac / PHP 7.2
What do you think should happen?
When using the Define Schema function of a server connect API action, the URL property should be distinct from a query parameter named “URL”.
What actually happens?
When clicking on the Define Schema function, the value of the query parameter “url” is used for the URL property thus retrieving the incorrect page.
How to reproduce
- Detail a step by step guide to reproduce the issue
- A screenshot or short video indicating the problem
- A copy of your code would help. Include: JS, HTML.
- Test your steps on a clean page to see if you still have an issue
Create an API action and attempt to use a query parameter with name “url” and provide different values for both the URL and the query “url” items. Click on Define Schema and notice that the query parameter is empty and the URL property contains the incorrect URL.