Anyone integrated Bryntum calendar tools

The Bryntum toolset looks very comprehensive. Anyone had any success integrating with Wappler?

https://www.bryntum.com/examples/

2 Likes

Did you manage to integrate with Bryantum? I’m not getting it because it doesn’t have a CDN link and Wappler doesn’t support importing the function, even via NPM.

You need to download the files and set them up manually.

But how do you imported a construct function “new Scheduler”? Because i try import with "import { SchedulerPro } from “/node_modules/@bryntum/schedulerpro/schedulerpro.module.js” " or "import { SchedulerPro } from “/assets/@bryntum/schedulerpro/schedulerpro.module.js” " and not works with the follow error: “Parsing error: ‘import’ and ‘export’ may appear only with ‘sourceType: module’”. But Wappler not have support for .mjs files

Have you tried this one to begin?

Sure, i started with this one

And no luck?

What’s the issue?

Yes, the problem is as follows:

Even downloading the test files or adding via NPM, to create Bryntum Scheduler with the new SchedulerPro function, I need to import with (import { SchedulerPro } from “/…/schedulerpro. module .js”;), but Wappler doesn’t supports this import, it throws an error saying that the file needs to be of type “module”, but Wappler also doesn’t support file of the same type with .mjs extension, so I thought the solution to use one in the main_layout to be global across the application, as Bryntum doesn’t have a CDN, but that didn’t work either.

Did you understand?

Have you written any custom wrappers for Wappler?

Sorry, I do not understand your last question

Custom modules

Have you seen this one ? Where they integrate BS modals

https://bryntum.com/examples/examples-scheduler/custom-event-editor/

@FilipiRafael Hi! Yesterday I needed to work with library for front-end that only had the npm solution too. I used browserify which worked perfectly.

With browserify you can require the needed node module and it will bundle the needed scripts to use in the browser

Any luck? Have you given up?

Hey folks - I do DevRel for Bryntum.

I know this is an old thread but if you folks are still using Bryntum or planning to start using it again, I would be happy to help you. Moreover, our Forum on the website is quite active and helpful. Where you can find answers to your queries.

1 Like