Any Wapplers in Australia?

Hi All,

Still very new here, and yet to actually subscribe as I’m still learning what I can before diving in for the trial and ongoing subscription costs.

The community has been great so far, but just thought I’d throw the question out and see if there were any/many users from Australia?

With Wappler being an EU product (presumably) I just thought I’d check :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Phil

1 Like

Welcome Phil!

We’re not based in Australia.
However, we’ve been working with an Sydney based fintech company for their software on Wappler (and more) for 8 months now.

Does that count :sweat_smile: ?

Greetings from India.

2 Likes

Hi @Philip_J,
@ben lives in Australia :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well there you go. That’s at least one!

@nshkrsh good luck with your Sydney client. Hope it’s a nice piece of work for you and your brother.

3 Likes

Forgot about @gunnery and @johnny.hajjar :slight_smile:

yes we are working with @johnny.hajjar

2 Likes

We are in SA

1 Like

Great to see some extra names.

I’m sure that I’ll be able to do most of what I need to with Wappler (with tons of learning, videos, docs and help from here). But at some point I will probably need to pay someone to help me :slight_smile:

Good to know there are some Wappler dev companies and/or freelancers located down under.

2 Likes

@Cardy (Brett Cardwell), @Tomn (Tom Niall) and @KLARITY-admin (Klarity Monitoring Systems) are a few others in the Melbourne region

1 Like

I live in Melbourne :slight_smile: Hi mate :wink:

2 Likes

Likewise for Melbourne. Lots of responses, thanks guys.

Looks like there’s a few people around which is great to see. Can’t wait to get stuck into it all and start learning Wappler.

Just want to get my head around some database/SQL concepts first.

2 Likes

On CNN this morning, saw tens of thousand of people wearing

Great to see the Wappler movement gaining popularity. I may even start a Melbourne Chapter

12 Likes

Sounds great, I’d be down for that.
I have a feeling that if all goes according to plan, I’ll be heavily embedded (and indebted) to Wappler and this community over the next couple of years

2 Likes

Hi Phillip. I live in Oz - far north coast of NSW – and am just starting to commit to mastering Wappler (again) after having been overwhelmed the first time around.

I’m fine with the front-end but the back-end/server/database stuff – which is really what I want Wappler for – is all new to me. Anyhow, this time, I’m determined to push through!!! I’m sure it’s like most things; once your understanding ‘clicks’, then the rest falls into place.

Hope you’re a little more familiar with Wappler since your initial post? When you’ve become a master, feel free to pop up here and train me. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Guys, I’m in Sydney and I’ve been using bubble but just trying to get up to speed on wappler.
I would really appreciate (and pay) for someone in the same timezone helping me get setup and familiar with developing on wappler. I’m prepared to pay for your time on a regular basis.

So if you’re in Australia, and know wappler really well, please contact me morgan@incling.com.au

1 Like

Sounds like the numbers are growing…good to hear

1 Like

Hi Morgan,

Could you create a new topic with screenshots of your FTP settings that you have troubles with, and the exact errors you get, so that everybody can help you.

1 Like

Thanks George, I managed to fumble my way through it.

1 Like

Pretty sure there is an Aussies channel now! I’m QLD

2 Likes

Great, It’s good to have others in the same timezone!

1 Like