Another Bubble to Wappler Transfer

Hey guys,

I’m coming from Bubble after reading about a lot of people transferring over. I’ve ran into a lot of technical problems with Bubble, and wanted to choose something that’s reliable for the long-term. I love the simplicity of Bubble, but it’s kind of annoying when I hit brick walls with no solutions other than to find a developer who can build short-term plugins. Sounds like this is the right place to be.

Also, I don’t have any coding/technical background, I only know Bubble. Any other non-technical people here get the hang of Wappler?

You’ll find a number of people in your exact same boat, all on their own unique Wappler journey. Me personally, I’m not really from bubble, but certainly didn’t have a coding background. You’ll be glad you made the switch, just gotta realise there will be a new learning curve like any new software etc

1 Like

Hi From Bubble (3+ years) and still have an app and account I use for testing ideas on bubble.

Not a coder, well I certainly wasn’t when I started Wappler - but that is changing fast.

I wont lie, it’s not Bubble and not as easy to pick up, but Bubble puts you in the right place to make the next jump to Wappler.

You can build something without coding, but you do need to get your head around Bootstrap (CSS) and some other bits and pieces which you will pick up over time.

But you can see that it has its own advantages and its own quirks, but it really is the best tool for building apps if you are coming to it from a no-code/ low-code background. There are lots written in the subject Bubble to Wappler

3 Likes