Android Mobile App built with Wappler Demo

Quick demo of an Android App built with Wappler. Featuring edits, updates, datatables, charts, repeats, login, etc. When I get a bit more time will do some proper videos but hopefully for now this eases the minds of those doubting Wapplers ability to create Mobile Apps…

Sorry its short but this is only a single side to this application, and as mentioned, a simple demonstration is all.

:wink:

10 Likes

Any chance to make a quick tutorial of your setup?

@Mennovandijk

In the process. Also replied to your other post.

:wink:

1 Like

Hey Dave,

Congratulations, Pretty neat app!!!
Were you able to Crete a tutorial about that…

Regards,
AK

Am glad we got the client to change colors and layout a bit, hard-work when they are so set in their ways… Anyway!

:slight_smile:

Hi A_K
I started writing tutorials and then ended up simply replying to users questions as despite the basics being covered in the tutorials I had dozens of PM’s with tons more questions that I hadn’t covered, and loads more asking about what had already been covered. Also now with Wappler 4 on the way will hold off writing anything further otherwise when the UI and other areas are updated the tutorial will be out of date, once 4 is out and final will write some new ones… For now just about every question about the mobile side has been answered, a few searches should show up enough results to easily get you on your way. Also feel free to tag me in any questions you can’t find an answer for and will do my best to assist.

:slight_smile:

Hello Dave,

I understand. it’s true about out of date issue tutorial issue. I tried but I did not find part 3 of tutorial…however I will check it again. I will wait for your tutorial after 4 version. Thank you for offering help… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Regards,
AK

1 Like