Anchor links do not work with the latest version of wappler any idea how to solve it?

Anchor links do not work with the latest version of Wappler any idea how to solve it?

Thank you

They go to home page instead.

Please explain your issue a little more detailed.

Hi Teodor.

When I click on a thumbnail, the image should go to an area of the web page as it happened before, instead of going to the home page.

Well … can you share the code for this image/thumbnail/anchor?
Can you also provide a link where we can check this maybe?

Ok.
Thumbnail:

Area of the page that suppose to go:

Can you share a link to your page where i can test that?

Try removing internal on Anchor tag.

Hi Teodor,
Sorry, I just saw your message.

This is the link.
Any time I click on thumbnails goes to home page

If you are not using routing, disable the Auto Add Base option in the project settings then remove the <base href="/"> from the page.

On the products page, just include the id=“utilityWeldedCylinders” et al for the rest along with the H2 title corresponding with that portion of the page you want the user to be taken to.

Can you explain this better, please? I do not see any Add Base on project settings. anchor links going to same page. check the page here.

Yes, in your project settings … see screenshot.

Where to remove?

Thank you brad. And what he wants to say about <base href="/"> remove from the page. Please go to the page I just posted click the button on top with the products photo and you will see the issue. All this was working before and suddenly not anymore.

Hmmmm, I have never used page anchors with routing. Not sure how that would work.

Have you removed the base code from the actual page?

Edit: I see now that you are not using routing. I see you still have the base code on line 5. Remove that line of code.

Screen Shot 2022-01-11 at 5.51.07 PM

Brad Obrigado. Thank you. But I never put that href base on head tag.
Thank you

1 Like

I see it is working for you now. Good luck with your project! :wink:

Thank you. This page will be a data base for the new version of the website. Backend is not my thingHave a ggood night.

1 Like