AI instantly "recognizes" Wappler

Installed ChatGPT desktop on my M1 chipset Mac desktop

Asked it the following and it immediately started spilling its guts . .

1 Like

Similar question and similar response here:

2 Likes

All of us I suppose try to search Wappler in ChatGPT :wink:

I asked it to write code in .NET for an email contact form, including server side script - it did it all in about 10 seconds …

2 Likes

I just got through asking ChatGPT to write a PHP 8.1 compliant app that will install the needed postgresql tables once the connection is made to the host database.
The app has a New User Registration form that checks for prior registration credentials, then loads a Notes page form to store Comments/notes, web scrape data if an url is copied abd saved, image links with image download.

A search function with display of all found records, specify number of records per page, page navigation. Etc.

Sure. I asked it to complete some code in more detail. Happy to oblige . . .

Then I said, OK, now take what you have done (not my literal query) and convert it into a React app plus installation of React for server hosting. Told it the server platform, etc. It cheerfully gave me the React App version of the PHP app and told me how to get it up and running with some commands.

Now I will ask it to write the Great American Novel that will qualify for Pulitzer Prize in 2023/24. I think it is already done … 324 pages that will have you sobbing AI tears when you reach the last page and discover the shocking, heartrending twist.

2 Likes