Wappler Version : 2.3.2
Operating System : Mac Catalina
What do you think should happen?
Buttons added to the Medium Editor should appear upon saving and testing locally.
What actually happens?
When you add Medium Editor to a Text Area in a form inside a modal and scroll down to the Buttons options, clicking inside displays a list of button options. When you select one, it does not add it to the list. A manual refresh of the App Structure will display the button that was added. Upon saving the page and viewing locally, the button does not appear, only the default buttons appear. Closing the page and reopening the page shows only the default buttons, not the button that was added.
How to reproduce
- Add a modal to a page.
- Add a form to a modal.
- Add a text area to the form.
- Add medium editor to the text area.
- Switch to DOM panel and go to the modal and remove tabindex-1 per Medium Editor Region In BS4 Modals Problem
- Switch back to App Structure and Add a button to the medium editor.
- Button will not show, refresh App Structure to see button added.
- Save the page and test locally.
- Added button will not appear.
- Close the page and reopen.
- Button that was added will no longer appear.
- Double check to ensure css files are ordered properly per Issue with Medium editor
- Double check to ensure js files are ordered properly per Medium Editor Extension Does Not Work