Add the "Server Connect" Dynamic events to "Server Side Datas"

Hey there,

I would like to add “Server Connect” dynamic events to the “Server Side Data” to create some Flows in case of the Server Connect returns a certain type of data or error for example but I can’t for now (at least not by using the UI).

Since these dynamic events are available to all Server Connect parts in Wappler except for the “Server Side Data”, I think we really should have it. :smiley:

Thanks!

You have to do these separately for each server connect.

I’m sorry, but I don’t really understand your answer…
I know how to use it, I just would like to be able to use it to “Server Side Data” too. :slight_smile:

You can do it on each server connect as shown in the video. So you cannot provide it on the “APP”.

That’s exactly the problem, and why I opened this feature request haha :smiley:

Maybe I’m missing something… but:
First, I don’t want to duplicate this server connect action on my page to be able to add a dynamic event on it. (The app is already loading this server connect action…)
Second, imagine this server connect action attached to this Server Side Data returns an error, you’d want to be able to add custom actions (Show an error message or else) in this case.

yes I understand you very well @ChristopheA :slight_smile: but you have to apply this to server connect every time. Maybe @George or @Teodor might say something different. However, I don’t think there is a feature that can be added simply.

1 Like

Thanks for your messages @s.alpaslan!

Let’s see what George and Teodor think about it :smiley: :crossed_fingers:

1 Like