Activate wappler license

Guys, I bought wappler now, before I used the company account, I bought an individual account, but when I access I get this message. Can someone help me?

Hi Camila,

Seems you have used two different email addresses for the community gmail and for your purchase hotmail.

You should use the same if you want to login with the community. So just change it here also to hotmail.

George, it was just inattentiveness on my part. The correct email is gmail, is it possible to change the account instead of changing the community? I changed it here, but it had no positive effect. Do I need to reinstall wappler?

Yes you can change the account indeed.

Just login with hotmail email only and not the community at the account page at https://account5.Wappler.io and change the email there.

It’s just that this hotmail email doesn’t exist, it was filled in by mistake. The correct email is gmail.com, I changed the wappler profile, restarted the computer and I will install wappler again.

Well it is all Gmail now so seems ok to me.

But it still gives error when accessing.

I believe the payment was made from the hotmail account, can you transfer to the gmail account? I entered the account again and pulled that there is no payment, but I did.

In the screenshots above I show you that the payment was made.

I see the problem you have now two gmail accounts.

Will merge them now hang on

I went to refresh the page and got error 500 :sweat:

sorry for the inconvenience

ok done - should be all fine now - single gmail account same as for the purchase and community forum.

you were a bit too fast - try logging out and logging in fully. Maybe clear cookies or restart browser.

Geez, thank you very much!!!

Again, sorry for the lack of attention, I hope I can contribute to the community and congratulations on the excellent tool.Geez, thank you very much!!!

Again, sorry for the lack of attention, I hope I can contribute to the community and congratulations on the excellent tool.

I’m very well known in the Scriptcase tool developer community, I started using wappler recently and I’m in love, I can’t wait to bring my followers here.

3 Likes

Welcome! We hope you enjoy your stay!

What brought you here from scriptcase?

1 Like

Hi, I love Scriptcase, I’m a fan too, but I’m working for a company that requires knowledge in wappler, so I needed to learn and I’m loving wappler. It’s an excellent tool, I’m looking forward to the mobile part.

2 Likes