Account Subscription Paid But I Have No Access

I just renewed my annual subscription, but I do not have access to Wappler. I keep getting a message telling me I don’t have an active subscription. Any suggestions?

Are you logging in with community login if so could you try email I had a issue like this but assumed it was just me?

Hello,
I tried logging in using my email, and the user name both let me log in, but both say my subscription is expired.

Probably one for @George to look into I had a similar issue where after my auto renew the community login was just saying active subscription not found but my email worked first try.

I’m on version 5.0.0

Hi Gary,

Was it an old invoice that you paid? Because your subscription was ended in June already. So paying old expired invoices doesn’t really work.

You should really take a new full subscription as the old one is expired.

I will refund you the old invoice that you have paid now per mistake.

Please try to pay the future invoices on time so the subscription don’t get cancelled.

I thought my subscription was paid. My account was set up for auto-pay. I did not know there was a problem until I tried logging in. I see where my card was charged monthly, but the charges were declined. I haven’t received any notification from my bank or Wappler. I have been a loyal subscriber for years. This is my first and only billing issue in all of those years. I understand my subscription expiration date will remain the same, and that’s okay with me.

Thank you,
Gary

Hi Gary,

Yes I understand but unfortunately once a subscription gets cancelled due to unable to collect the payment, we can’t reactivate it. The charge is automatically retried 5 times for about two weeks and on each failed retry you should have gotten an email informing you about it. And only after all those failed retries then subscription is cancelled.

So the only way to get a valid subscription is to purchase a new one, unfortunately

Let me try to assign you a new subscription for your last payment.