Accessing a MYSQL Stored Procedure OUT parameter in Wappler

Hi, I have been through the forum looking for an answer to the above question, it has been asked a few times but I could no see a conclusion. I know there is interest in this.
I have just written a SP in MySQL (btw, SPs are justified to be used when there are multiple steps in a procedure that must all work, or none work).

This is what I have so far (I have simplified to make it more folowable). Note the OUT parameter is commented for now.

WHen the OUT Parameter is not commented, it all works well in MySQL workbench.

But in wappler I can only get it to work when not using the OUT parameter (ie it is commented in the SP)

I really should get the OUT parameter into play so that I know if teh SP has successed or not.

So the question is, what is the Wappler technique, syntax, method for having an OUT paramater. Anyone got any examples?

As far as I know, there is no way to access the out parameter directly…

… I have occasionally accessed one that was a value written to a database table by performing a subsequent database query…

Anthony, thanks for the reply. I did see your earlier post on this but was hoping you got to an answer that you had not put into the forum. I guess not. So I can log progress messages and finishing messgaes into a log table, and pick them up in a subsequent read. Like you, I was hoping for a more direct and contained answer. Its a minor problem though.